Marketing Coordinator in Calgary, Alberta For Sale
|Details for:||Marketing Coordinator|
|Date posted:||7 May 2012|
|Type:||For Sale - Private|
|Other:||The ad is older than 2 months.|
|Contacts:||Reply by email|
|Edit your ad|
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Role and Responsibilities
The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with the sales & marketing team to implement effective marketing and advertising strategies. This is a collaborative process integrated very closely with the on-sites sales team. The day to day tasks will be varied, high-energy with lots of opportunity for creative ideas. Your typical duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Assist with the creation of marketing advertising for corporate and project branding; can involve providing direction with advertising agency or creating/modifying ad content
- Assist with the development and monitoring of media plans and advertising campaigns for projects; effectiveness and budget (quarterly)
- Monitor web environments; content accuracy, effectiveness in design and SEO, brand position, lead generation and social media initiatives
- Coordinate and resource industry trade show events and/or
- Contribute to customer service strategies; responsible for home owner experience
- Perform site visits and competition mystery shopping; preparing a comprehensive report for distribution to increase team knowledge base (monthly)
- Participate with the coordination and implementation of site installations for effective presentation centre pathing and high impact staged show suites
- Participate in corporate training seminars, industry conferences and reception and other applicable public relations affairs
Qualifications and Education Requirements
A working knowledge of creative/graphic design software; experience within an advertising agency is a benefit; multi-family sales and marketing experience an asset. Strong creative and interpersonal skills with a keen aptitude for marketing. 1-3 years' experience in a corporate setting. You like a creative and fast-paced work environment. Multi-tasking comes natural to you and you enjoy creating a positive retail experience with your colleagues.
STREETSIDE DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION A QUALICO Company
Please email your intent to email@example.com with the subject line - Attention: Sales and Marketing Department.
This ad is a PremiumPick
12 mnth Contract PositionFull time HoursStrong possibility for ExtensionEdmonton, AB CIPS-Alberta (Canadian Details...
Date: 28 Dec
Hours: 5-10 hrs/month (to start, if things go well hours could increase)Contractor type positionSkills...
Date: 22 Dec
Marketing CoordinatorMcLennan Ross LLP, a well established law firm committed to serving the legal needs of Albertans...
Date: 02 Dec
Description:The Marketing Manager is responsible for overseeing the marketing strategy for Fantasyland Hotel (FLH)...
Date: 01 Dec
Marketing Specialist ? Western Canada (Moxies, Chop, Shark Club)Moxies Restaurants Head Office Calgary Mission - To...
Date: 01 Dec
Marketing CoordinatorAnother e clusive job from The Headhunters Our client, located in south Edmonton is looking for...
Time: 08:52 a.m. EST
Date: 01 Dec