Kaplan, the world leader in test preparation, is looking for enthusiastic, motivated, and well-connected college students to work part-time promoting Kaplan campaigns and events, as well as on-campus and online test prep courses.
- Serve as a Kaplan brand ambassador throughout the campus community
- Generate new leads among the campus population using the following tactics:
o Identify and actively introduce Kaplan to campus groups and campus leaders
o Increase campus penetration via on-campus tabling, email, and social media
o Promote and register students for free Kaplan events and campaigns
o Advise students regarding grad school admissions tests and Kaplan programs
- Post and distribute fliers, handbills and other marketing materials
- Actively enrolled Sophomore or higher at University of Calgary
- Able to commit up to 5 -- 10 hrs/wk for at least one full semester
- Goal-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
- Well-networked and outgoing member of campus community
- Active participant in campus clubs; preference given to club officers
- Sales, marketing, or event promotion experience a plus
- Competitive hourly pay rate
- Enhance leadership, sales, and marketing skills
- Build resume with a world-leading education company
- Earn a free* Kaplan test prep course (up to a $2,099 value)
- Help students (and yourself) achieve educational and career goals
To apply for your Campus Rep position go to https://sjobs.brassring.com/1033/asp/tg/cim_jobdetail.asp?partnerid=375&siteid=138&areq=17026BR (click on 'Submit to Job'
*Eligible for a free On Site, Anywhere, or On Demand course
Compensation: Hourly Pay + Free Course
This is a part-time job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.